Find a famous work of art or famous photograph and complete the following:
1. Include a pasted picture of your painting or photograph.
2. Research the artist and the painting/photograph and write a history in your own words. You must use
in text citations for your newly researched information. You should have at least one academic
3. Create an original Response Poem that uses imagery to describe the artwork and your reaction to it.
Instructions (how to get it done):
• Cut and paste a picture of a famous work of art.
• Research and write a history of the piece of art and the artist.
Note: Be very careful about plagiarism. The purpose of this section is for you to research the
work of art and the artist, put the summary of history and life into your own words, and then
provide in text citations for the researched information.
• Create a descriptive poem that uses imagery words to provide a visual description of your chosen
artwork and your reaction to it.