1.) Congressman Arthur L. Miller Gives “the Putrid Facts” About Homosexuality” (1950) The link to the original sites url is included at the bottom of the word doc for your citation purposes.
2.) In the Suburbs (This document is a copied and pasted transcript of a video of the same title, I linked the url to the website for the video so you can source it properly)
3.) Torres, Women’s Barracks (This is a pdf)
You do not need to write about the 5 sources word for word, you only need to
write about the most important parts about them and compare them to the three extra primary sources.
The purpose of writing response papers is to deepen your understanding, develop ideas, and improve writing and critical thinking skills through the practice of regular but short and informal writing assignments. A good response paper will do the following:
• Summarize the argument of a collection of articles
• Critically evaluate the content, ideas, and questions
• Develop your own thoughts, ideas, and questions
• Demonstrate that you have grasped the content AND have thought insightfully and creatively about the reading(s)
• Response papers should be grammatically correct, well-organized, with ideas clearly expressed (this is not a free write or stream of consciousness exercise)
P.S. If writer #34867 writes this paper, It is going to be done in the same way you wrote Response paper 1 for me last time. If it is not that writer, please follow the directions to the letter. Please write as the directions indicate regardless of who writers it.