Imagine that you are an instrumentalist or vocalist. You are planning on performing a concert of Romantic Era music in the college’s auditorium. Using various resources, develop a concert program that has the following information:
1. Choose which instrument you will perform with (or vocal part).
2. Select a minimum of five pieces from the Romantic Era that is appropriate for the instrument/voice that you choose.
3. List your program in the order of composition by year (oldest to newest), then insert a page break and begin #4
4. Develop program notes for each piece. For the musician, program notes discuss the history and/or relevance of each piece. This can be accomplished by a simple paragraph per selection (half-page each minimum, cite all references)
5. There should be a minimum of three and a half pages, not including the works cited page – see outline