Title: The ethical and legal aspects of paramedic care A case study on patient you have cared for.
i have attached previous essays to help you out on the structure and how it should be like. 1362_essay_-_62_.doc has a 62% pass mark.
Provide a brief history.
The student will:
• Select and describe a patient case study from their practice
• Discuss the ethical and legal issues of this case study using relevant theories
•I identify and explain the implications of a professional duty of care
This is not reflective essay
1. Discuss the ethical and legal issues of this case study using two relevant theories (The two theories that will be discussed are deontology and principlism) Begin to analyse legal and ethical theories that underpin paramedic practice
2. Discuss the ethical and legal boundaries of paramedic practice.
3. Identify the constituent parts and implications of a professional duty of care
4. Recognise the current legislation governing the use of prescription only medicines (POMS) by paramedics with regards to your chosen case study.
5. The student must ensure they do not breach confidentiality within their assignment.
Essay information has all the details of what points to cover, if you require any more information, please email me. thank you. i have also added the grading scheme.