Antifungal & anticancer pontential of argemone Mexicans
Analysis for Journal Articles (Critique and Weekly Summary Report)
1. Identify your article by title, author and source
2. Review the content of the article, summarize its main points. What is the problem/issue/argument that this article is reflecting.
3. Identify how this article relates to the field of public health, what area of public health it deals with and tell why the article may be of importance in the field. Relate the article to
the chapters covered in class.
4. Articulate the meaning and thought you have derived from the article. Does it have any special importance to you or to a particular segment of society? Why? You must show that you have thought about the article. Do you questions the results or conclusions that the article draws? Do you feel the article or the research it reports on was lacking in some way?
5. Please follow instructions and watch grammar, spelling, etc. Please proofread before submission.
6. Remember, late articles will not be accepted. Critiques are due at the beginning of class on the schedule date.
7. All articles should be font 12 point Time Roman