The Concept Paper is a draft version of your Final Paper with the initial list of relevant scholarly sources. In this draft, be certain to include and (at least) briefly address the content of the headings listed below.
· Evaluating Feasibility
· Strategic Effect
· Market Analysis
· Financial Analysis
· Operations Performance
You must include a preliminary Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis for your chosen project. For further assistance, please view the Feasibility Study Template https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNsimuW0dJU . video and view the online article https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/assessment/assessing-community-needs-and-resources/swot-analysis/main both of which include specific information on elements of the SWOT analysis required for your final paper. Submit your Concept Paper with the required headings. Be sure to review the article, “Assessing the Feasibility, Performance of Geriatric Clinics,” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10145209 for further information as you complete your assignment. Be certain to include your list of references with your draft.
· Must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must include the listed headings feasibility study instructions with the content required under each.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must list at least six scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources
· Must document all sources in APA style
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style
Daniels, E. B., & Dickson, T.C. (1990). Assessing the feasibility, Performance of geriatric clinics. Healthcare Financial Management, 44(2), 30-34. Retrieved from the ProQuest database https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10145209
Demand Metric (2012, November 5). Feasibility study template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNsimuW0dJU
University of Kansas. (2013) Community tool box (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Retrieved from http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/assessment/assessing-community-needs-and-resources/swot-analysis/main