Purpose: The purpose of the annotated bibliography is to summarize the sources that you have gathered to support your research proposal project. These summaries help you to think about the complex arguments presented in your sources.
Description: In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the source’s information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150-200 words. If an entry is shorter than 150 words, it is likely you have not fully developed your summary, and this lack of development can severely impact your grade for this assignment.
1. The environmental impacts of increasing road salt pollution.
2. Destruction and restoration of the Everglades.
3. Endocrine disruptive and humans (or fish, or wildlife in general).
4. Indoor air pollution and human health.
5. Informing decision and policy makers.
6. Recognizing social stress, including mental and behavioral health issues.
7. Land application of treated sewage sludge: community health and environmental justice.
Also example has been uploaded.