Manging the Professional Role in Practice Portfolio C12604
1. Critically evaluate and apply significant and emerging theories and principles that underpin management competence, professional practice, effective communication and continuous improvement
2. Review information and facts relating to individual setting and plan strategically
3. Discuss the role of reflective practice and interpersonal skills within a childcare, Education, or social Care setting.
4. Explore and review the ‘interpersonal skills’ aspects of leadership and management
5. Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of the professional working in effective children’s services