The fisheries along the east coast of Canada and the United States have faced many challenges. The history of the Cod industry in eastern Canada and northern New England has especially gone through difficult times over the last several decades. Explain what has happened and the impact of these changes on the people that live there.
800 to 1,000 words of text.
2) Any titles, title pages (which are not necessary) and the list of references must be in addition to the 800 to 1,000 words of text.
3) Use of at least two references from peer-reviewed (or refereed) journals– see ‘Peer Reviewed Articles & Journals’ under Assignments)
4) Use of the textbook as a reference.
5) Use and highlight in bold print at least two italicized terms from the textbook for section VL4.
6) List of cited references at the end of the paper with complete citations for each reference.
You should follow SPA format for the paper, though no title page or abstract are necessary. But be sure your references are complete. I also suggest 12-point Times New Roman with 1.15 spacing.