Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word integrative paper, drawing on the knowledge you have acquired throughout the course. Analyze and demonstrate an effective strategy for intercultural communication within a particular setting, such as tourism, global business, education, or health care.
Include the following topics and questions below as they pertain to strategies within your chosen setting:
- What is the impact of cultural variation on intercultural, interpersonal relationships within the industry?
- How is personal dignity impacted in this intercultural industry setting?
- How might interpersonal relationships improve with the implementation of your strategy as a part of an intercultural experience?
- What are a few of the setting specific roles of cultural variations in intercultural, interpersonal relationships?
- How will your strategy improve interpersonal relationships within the setting and foster intercultural competence?
Cite at least three peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
Question usese 3 peer review sources below
Here are 3 peer reviews I located:
Henderson, S., Barker, M., & Mak, A. (2016). Strategies used by nurses, academics and students to overcome intercultural communication challenges. Nurse Education in Practice, 16(1), 71-78. doi:http://dx.doi.org.contentproxy.phoenix.edu/10.1016/j.nepr.2015.08.010
Steel, A., Butcher, J., & Bezzina, M. (2012). Face to face encounters. Journal of Intercultural Communication, (29) Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.contentproxy.phoenix.edu/docview/1703413262?accountid=134061
WRIGHT, T. J., & ORBE, M. P. (2003, March). Turning the Tables of Analysis in Intercultural Communication Research: Studying the Facework Strategies Used by “Anonymous” European American Reviewers. Howard Journal of Communications, 14(1), 14.