Attached all of the information that you will need to create this essay into 1 PDF file and 2 websites (http://www.world-prosperity.org/healthcare.htm) and (https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/life-sciences-and-healthcare/articles/global-health-care-sector-outlook.html). The other PDF file is the grading rubric. Please only use the information/ reading sources given to create the essay (no external sources).
Assignment: Respond to the Readings and develop a 5- 7 page response to Health Care Reform comparing and contrasting the World Prosperity Org. viewpoint with Institute of Medicine viewpoint. Utilize appropriate SPA Format, grammar, and spelling.
The following is a guideline for your use to write your paper.
- CONTENT (60 points)
- Synopsis of the two viewpoints (30 points)
- Brief summary of the World Prosperity Organization’s Viewpoint on Healthcare
- Brief summary of Institute Of Medicine’s Viewpoint on Healthcare Reform
(Found in Chapters 2 & 9 of Crossing the Quality Chasm:
(Provided the book by PDF file)
- Analysis (30 points)
- Comparisons- list and describe the similarities you find in the two views.
- Contrasts – list and describe how the two views are different.
- YOUR OPINION / REACTION(S) (20 points)
- Give a short comment on your view point (opinion) to Health Care Reform
- Express your personal reaction, personal experiences, your thoughts and ideas you had while reading the two view points.
- Give reasons for your comments; be persuasive with your argument(s) to backup your reactions.
- You may bring in other references that you have read during this course work to backup your opinion(s).
III. ORGANIZATION (10 points)
- Content is clearly stated and well organized to the above requirements.
- Grammar and spelling are correct.
- Well developed draft submitted to Safe Assign; % matching revised/edited/cited.
- Written in SPA Format (10 points)
- References (last page) are in correct SPA style with SPA heading
- Citations within the body of the paper are correct to SPA style at less than 20% matching in Safe Assign. Less is better.
- Paper length – Between 5 – 8 written pages of content (Title page and Reference page are not included in this page restriction).
- Double spaced with each page numbered, Times New Roman 12 point font, other per APA guidelines.