Student will review an articles relating to professional communication or leadership in the Harvard Business Review, the Wall Street Journal, or other recognized professional publication. This is not an opinion piece, but an article review. Please do not write in first-person for this assignment.
Provide a link to your review before you submit it on e Class.
Your review must include the following:
1. Include the title, date, author and name of the publication of the article.
2. Identify the objective(s) of the article
3. What are the central themes addressed?
4. What specific evidence (surveys, studies, research) is provided? Is it adequate to support the objectives?
5. How does the article contribute to the field of professional communication or leadership?
6. Conclude with a brief overall assessment of the article.
The review should be a minimum of two pages long, typed, double-spaced, with special attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation. It will be assessed on clarity of writing and overall understanding of the article and application to the field.