Please select a research topic of your choice in the field of public administration or public policy for your Key Assignment.
The Key Assignment will include 2 parts. Part 1 (Week 4 IP) will include the planning and preparation of your research topic. Part 2 (Week 5 IP) will include reporting on the results of your research.
Part 1: Tasks Week 4 IP
Update this section of your document based on feedback from the peer review and instructor.
Part 2: Tasks Week 5 IP (New Material)
Report on the results of your research. The new section of your document will include the following:
- Report the major findings. Data analysis will include demographics, descriptive statistics, and statistical analysis.
- Restatement of research purpose, cases, and time periods.
- Suggest clear, specific proposals for action: who should do what by when.
- Use charts and tables to communicate the results: reports, briefings, and executive summary.
- Summarize all the graphic presentations, charts, and tables.
- Assessment of correspondence between predictions based on theory and actual observations.
- Present evidence to support recommendations.
- Summarize the implications of the research.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.