Imagine that you have been tasked with creating a training and development program for midlevel business managers in an organization. A midlevel manager is defined as a manager of managers. You have to present your proposed training program to your supervisor. To do this, you must decide on a training model, conduct a needs analysis, write learning objectives, and create the content of the training.
The topic of the training is How to Deliver Real-Time Coaching Feedback and How to Communicate Unfavorable News to Employees (compensation status changes). Slides should have a background design. Include short phrases on the slides while using the notes section for the detail information. Be sure to include the information below in your PowerPoint presentation.
1. Discuss your selected training process model, and describe why you recommend this model.
2. Explain the steps you would have taken to conduct a needs analysis.
3. State how this training links to the organizational objectives.
4. Provide a sample of two measurable course objectives (from input objectives through impact objectives).
5. Present one of the program’s completed modules. For example, this should be one or two of the objectives that inform or engage the participants in an activity.